Junior Web Developer
Netmosphere Design Inc. is a growing and exciting web development company hiring exceptional programmers to join our team. If you are looking for a great place to grow with a leading company, then look no further. We offer competitive wages and best of all a corporate culture that’ll make you want to come into work each and every day!
This position is seeking a candidate who is able to work independently under pressure, with minimal supervision and able to meet tight deadlines. Potential candidates should require creative problem-solving skills with strong organizational skills able to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines. Keep up to date with the technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities. Collaborate with the designers and developers in order to develop a standard design and user experience for the website.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Ability to code user interfaces (UI) based on the design requirements using standard HTML/CSS practices.
- Develop responsive design website across multiple devices (phones, tablets or mobile phone).
- Develop HTML based e-newsletters for online marketing.
- Test and debug errors in functionality code of the website.
- Experience with SEO and website optimization.
- Deployment to hosting environment.
- 0-2 years experience as a Web Developer.
- Degree or Diploma in either Computers or Web Development and related discipline.
- Experience with web technologies such as Java Script, PHP etc.
- In-depth knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3.
- Experience managing and customizing Wordpress, Joomla or other CMS systems.
- Experience with Ecommerce will be an added asset.
- Experience with Mobile Apps Development will be an added asset.
- Good command of written and spoken English is essential
Apply in person
Netmosphere Design Inc.
52 Six Point Road
Toronto, ON M8Z 2X2
P: (416) 231-7766
F: (416) 231-2772
View Map »